Output: 500 ～ 2000kg / h
Dimensions: 1140 × 670 × 1300mm
Exit size: 400 × 100mm
Ground height: 550mm
Feeding trough: 140 × 1000mm
Weight kg: speed adjustment 206, frequency conversion 160, cutter head, cutter 20
Cut specifications: segment length 2-30, block 5X5-30X30, the length of the segment 6 motor can be adjusted to 60mm
This machine is designed and manufactured repeatedly based on the shortcomings of various imported machines in domestic field use. With stainless steel and full rolling bearing structure, it has the characteristics of beautiful appearance, mature and reliable, convenient use and maintenance. Suitable for processing all kinds of vegetables in the food industry such as dehydration, quick-freezing, fresh-keeping, pickling, etc. , Spinach cut into pieces; yam, bamboo shoots, burdock slices; green and red pepper, onion cut rings; carrot slices, shreds; aloe cuts, strips and so on.
Technical parameters and description:
1. Segment cutting: Install the arc knife assembly to cut stems and other materials, the segment length is 2-30, if the segment length is 10-60mm, the spindle motor is changed from 0.75kw-4 to 0.75kw-6.
2. Cutting: Install the customized cutter head assembly to cut stems and leaves, and the block shape is 10 × 10 ～ 25 × 25. If you need to cut more than 20 × 20, install a spare cutter window window mask, cover one of the windows, and cut with a single window.
3. Shredding: Replace the customized cutter head assembly, 3 × 3 ～ 8 × 8, wire, strip and dice with a length of less than 30.f
4. Miter cutting: Change the installation angle between the cutter and the feed trough to cut a 30 ° ～ 45 ° bevel, divided into two types: horizontal and cutting.
5. Cutting length: The spindle is normally 810 rpm, and the feed slot is driven by a 0.75kw electromagnetic speed-regulating motor or a frequency converter through a 1: 8.6 reduction box and a pulley. You only need to turn the speedometer knob to get the cutting length.
6. Output: 1000 ～ 3000kg / h
7. Appearance: 1200 × 730 × 1350, feeding trough 200 × 1000.
8. Weight: 220kg
Instructions for use and precautions:
1. The machine is equipped with safety devices. After closing the door, the starter motor runs normally. When the door is opened, it will stop automatically. Keep fingers away from high-speed blades during operation.
2. The blade must be sharpened, and the gap between the movable blade and the lower blade is adjusted to be 0.5 ～ 2.0mm.
3. The position of the upper and lower conveyor belts must be adjusted in the middle of the conveying groove, and the compression spring screws are properly tightened.
4. The feed should be laid flat, arranged neatly, and the height is the same. Continuously staggering the feed can achieve good grain shape, and the cuts are neat and the length is consistent.
5. After adjusting the cutting length, cut off the power switch when the machine stops, the speed meter does not need to return to the zero position.
6. Always pay attention to check that the material cannot be caught on the inside of the conveyor belt and the surface of the conveyor roller. Once there is accumulation, it will affect the grain shape or cut off the conveyor belt. Once locked in, immediately shut down and clean up, usually once every 4 hours.
7. The machine must be kept in balance. If vibration is found, it should be stopped for inspection. Otherwise, the speedometer may be damaged or an unsafe accident may occur.
1) Single-edged cutting of sections and slices:
A. The factory equipped arc cutter assembly (see picture). There is vibration due to tool wear, which can increase or decrease shims.
B. Install a second arc knife at the position of the weight block, the first knife cuts, and the second knife keeps balance. The two front and back knives should be exchanged alternately to prevent one of them from wearing out of balance.
2) Double-knife cutting sections and slices (see picture).
8. Customized cutter head assembly for cutting block and wire. Cutter
Wiring and operation method of inverter control motor:
1. Circuit: Three-phase three-wire. There is a green-yellow two-color wire exposed under the control box. This wire is a protective ground wire. After the machine is installed and positioned, it must be grounded, otherwise the operator will feel numb hands.
2. Start: Press the green start button → the cutter motor runs → turn on the inverter switch → adjust the knob of the inverter to change the cutting length.
3. Stop: Press the red stop button.
Bearings and oil seals:
1. Spindle bearing: 207 3 sets; oil seal: 355812 2 pieces
2. Double sealed bearings for upper and lower conveyor belts: 180,204, 5 sets
3. Gearbox bearings: 205 4 sets, 206 2 sets; oil seals 254210 4 pieces, 304510 2 pieces; bridge shaft outer spherical bearings: P205 1 set
LG 350 Dicing machine
LG-500-Three-dimensional Cutting machine
LG-400 - Dicing Machine
LG-680 Vegetables machine
LG-750 Vegetables machine
Fruit and vegetable cutter - vegetable cutter
LG-700 Reciprocating Vegetable Cutter
LG-500 Reciprocating Vegetable Cutter
LG-500 Platform Directional Slicer