Thruster diameter: φ350
Motor: Y112M-4 4KW
Output: 1000-3000kg / h
Machine weight: 350kg cutter head, 15kg cutter
Cutting size: 1.6-12mm slice, 4-40mm slice, 2.5-12mm dicing
Dimensions: 1100 × 1100 × 1600mm (length × width × height)
Exit size: 200 × 195 (mm) 495mm above the ground
Feeding port: 1310mm height from the ground, inlet area 352 × 560mm
The three-dimensional dicing machine was designed and manufactured in 2002 by absorbing foreign advanced technology and combining with the urgent domestic demand. This machine has high technical content. Our company will provide customers with high-quality products and perfect after-sales service. In the past 10 years, it has sold more than 5,000 units and won the favor of customers.
Thrusters, housings, cutters, knife holders, knife holder assemblies, and brackets are made of excellent stainless steel. Continuous operation, suitable for food industries such as quick freezing, dehydration, canning, dumplings, cutting carrots, potatoes, cabbage, ginger, garlic, onions, apples, red and green peppers, peaches, pears, pineapples, strawberries at about 5 ° C It can also be used for the processing of frozen meat products.
1. Thruster diameter: φ350
2. Motor: Y112M-4 4KW
3. Output: 1000-4000kg / h
4. Weight: ≈350kg
5. Dimensions: 1100 × 1100 × 1600mm (length × width × height)
6.Feeding port: 1310mm from the ground, inlet area: 450 × 360mm
7.Discharge opening 490mm from the ground height Exit area 195 × 60mm
Third, the working principle
The raw material enters the rotating propeller from the feeding hopper, and the product is close to the inside of the shell under the action of centrifugal force, and the blade of the propeller passes through the slicing knife, and moves along the slicing knife from the adjustable door in front of the shell. It is determined by the opening distance of the slice blade at the end of the door.
The slices are dropped onto the rotating feeding drum by the slice guide, the feeding drum and the relatively rotating auxiliary feeding shaft send the slices to the disc cutter shaft, where the product is cut into strips, and then directly moved to the rotating strip The knife is cut into squares, rectangles or other preset sizes.
Features: The slicing passes through a pair of feeding rollers, which will not block the flow into the cutting and dicing process. Zh
Four, cutting material size
Adjust the opening of the shell door, the distance between the disc cutters, and replace the blade assembly. You can cut multiple sizes.
1. Remove the disc knife assembly, auxiliary feed assembly, and strip knife assembly, adjust the opening of the shell door, and cut 1.6 to 11 mm.
2. It is equipped with disc cutter assembly and auxiliary feeding assembly without strip cutter assembly, and can be cut into strips, wires and blocks.
3． Device for attaching all cutters
Can cut: 3 × 3 × 3, 3.5 × 3.5 × 3.5, 4 × 4 × 4, 5 × 5 × 5, 6 × 6 × 6, 7 × 7 × 7, 8 × 8 × 8, 10 × 10 × 10 T-shaped
Can also be cut: 3 × 3 × (1.6 ～ 11), 3.5 × 3.5 × (1.6 ～ 11), 4 × 4 × (1.6 ～ 11), 5 × 5 × (1.6 ～ 11),
6 × 6 × (1.6 ～ 11), 7 × 7 × (1.6 ～ 11), 8 × 8 × (1.6 ～ 11), 10 × 10 × (1.6 ～ 11)
And 19, 25, 30 or free long wire shape, can also be combined to cut the required block within 10 thickness. Zh
4. According to the tool combination, it can cut square, rectangular bars with different thickness, and the bar length can be 15, 20, 25, 30 or free length.
5. Remove the knife assembly, the material can be cut into free-length filaments.
6. Cut 3 × 3, 6 × 6 slabs, share the auxiliary feed assembly of the same specification (3), enter the solid drum and comb teeth assembly.
Cutting 4 × 4, 8 × 8 slabs, sharing the same auxiliary feeding assembly (4), feeding roller and comb tooth assembly;
Cut 5 × 5, 10 × 10 small pieces, share the same auxiliary feeding assembly (5), feeding roller and comb tooth assembly.
Five, installation operation
1. The installation position of the equipment should make the equipment stable and have enough space for easy cleaning and maintenance.
2. Connect the power supply. When looking at the feed port, make the propeller rotate counterclockwise, and at the same time, ground it properly.
3． Before starting the equipment, you must ensure that all foreign objects and products in the feeding area have been removed, and the handwheel is synchronized with the pulley to ensure that there are no foreign objects in the slicing device.
4． After starting the motor to make it reach full-speed working state, feed it from the inlet smoothly and evenly.
(1) Do not allow foreign objects such as tools, stones, bottles, cans and other hardware to enter the feeding area, so as not to damage the cutting machine parts.
(2) Do not continue to feed excessively, otherwise the motor will be overloaded, the feed port will be blocked or the cutting tool will be blocked, which will affect the product quality.
(3) Do not put your hand into the feed port to avoid cutting your arm.
(4) When the equipment is running, do not remove the cover or protective plate to avoid serious injury.
(5) Use a blunt blade to sharpen it before continuing to use it.
This machine contains a sharp cutter, rotating parts and high voltage power supply. When changing the cutting specifications and maintenance equipment, you must first disconnect and lock the power supply. Visually confirm that the equipment has completely stopped before removing the cover and protective plate. Otherwise it may cause serious injury.
(1) Daily maintenance
1. Remove covers and guards to service the components of the device.
1) Remove the cover and protective plate and the slice guide to maintain the dicing assembly and lubricate the machine.
2) Disassemble the feeding hopper to maintain the slicing device.
3) Disassemble the slice protection plate to maintain the dicing module and the driving module.
2. Cleaning: Disconnect and lock the power, remove all covers, and clean thoroughly.
3． Lubrication: Bullet copper grease nipples are installed on the 8 copper lining lubrication points of this machine (see picture). You must add edible lubricating grease once for 4 to 6 hours of operation, and you must keep the operation flexible. Random accessories for refueling: ordinary 400g pressure lever grease gun. Gears are often lubricated.
(Two) maintenance of key components
1. Disassembly, inspection, cleaning and installation of dicing equipment.
a. Disconnect and lock the power supply, remove the front panel, the hopper, the section guide cover, the protective plate, and remove the timing belt.
b. Disassembling the knife assembly: Loosen the set screw on the knife shaft, support the knife assembly, and pull out the spindle and gear.
c. Disassembling the disc cutter shaft: Remove the timing belt, loosen the fixing screws of the nylon gear, remove the knife transmission gear, loosen the captive screws of the cutter shaft, hold the disc cutter assembly with one hand, and withdraw the disc with one hand. Knife shaft.
d. Disassembling the auxiliary feed shaft: Loosen the fixing screws of the auxiliary feed shaft, support the auxiliary feed shaft assembly with one hand, and withdraw the auxiliary feed shaft with one hand.
2) Cleaning inspection:
Thoroughly clean, check the journal and copper lining for wear, and remove the comb teeth and feed cylinder if necessary.
a. When installing the shaft, the shaft must be able to push in and rotate freely.
b. Install the feeding cylinder: Place the feeding cylinder in the center of the two side brackets, one end of which is about 0.1mm away from the end face of the copper lining, push into the axis of the feeding cylinder, and tighten the fixing screws (note that the two fixing screws must fall In the pits of the shaft).
c. Install the disc cutter assembly: push the disc cutter shaft part into the side bracket, position the disc cutter assembly between the two copper linings, and place the disc blade in the center of the feed barrel slot, and then push the shaft Insert it so that one end is about 0.1mm away from the end face of the copper lining, and tighten the two fixing screw caps (be careful to fall into the recess of the shaft).
d. Install the auxiliary feed shaft assembly: push the auxiliary feed shaft part into the side bracket, place the auxiliary feed assembly in the two copper linings, so that the auxiliary feed scraper is located between the disc blades, and then Push in the auxiliary feed shaft so that the gap between the end of the auxiliary feed shaft and the end face of the copper lining is about 0.1mm, and tighten the two fixing screws (note that they fall in the recess of the shaft).
e. Install the comb teeth: Install the comb teeth of the comb shaft at the center position between the disc blades, and turn the comb shaft upward until the comb tip touches the spacer block of the disc cutter assembly. Tighten the side with medium force. Bracket cap.
f. Install the knife assembly: push the knife part into the bracket on one side, place the knife assembly between the two copper linings, then install the knife shaft so that its gear is aligned with the disc knife shaft gear. The gap between its end and the end face of the copper lining is about 0.25mm. Tighten the two fixing screws (be careful to fall in the recess of the shaft).
2.Assembly of disc cutter assembly, auxiliary feed assembly and strip cutter assembly
1) Disk cutter assembly: first install a piece of starting pad on the holder, and then alternately install the disk blade (saw teeth of the knife should face the same direction) and pad (different cutting specifications, starting pad and knife The thickness of the spacer between the knife and the knife varies. In particular, when disassembling the assembly, the spacer must be placed in the original order and must not be confused.) Finally, tighten the knife holder nut.
2) Auxiliary feeding assembly: After installing a piece of starting pad on the holder (different cutting specifications, the thickness of the starting pad varies), install a circular disc knife, and then install the pad and auxiliary For the scraper blade, the last piece on the shaft is still the disc blade and the end washer (as shown below). When tightening the nut, keep the six teeth of the auxiliary feed scraper aligned.
3) Bar knife assembly: The bar knife for cutting 3, 3.5, 4, 5, 6, 7 mm slabs is fixed on the knife holder through two positioning rings. When installing, first tighten the positioning ring screw at one end firmly to make It abuts on the knife holder, then carefully pushes the knife into the slot, installs another positioning ring, and gradually tighten the screw caps alternately, but not excessively.
To install a strip knife for cutting 8 to 10 mm slabs, the strip knife must be seated tightly on the bottom of the knife holder to ensure that a 0.038 mm feeler gauge cannot be inserted into the gap behind the strip knife.
LG 350 Dicing machine
LG-500-Three-dimensional Cutting machine
LG-400 - Dicing Machine
LG-680 Vegetables machine
LG-750 Vegetables machine
Fruit and vegetable cutter - vegetable cutter
LG-700 Reciprocating Vegetable Cutter
LG-500 Reciprocating Vegetable Cutter
LG-500 Platform Directional Slicer