Output: 500-2000kg / h
Supporting power: Y112M-6 cutting, 2.2Kw
Feeding trough width: 300 × 950 mm
Dimensions: 1540 × 850 × 960 mm
Exit size: 500 × 200 mm
Above ground: 515 mm
Weight: Machine weight 244 kg, cutter head, knife 10 kg
Cutting specifications: cutting section 2-80mm, cutting block 10X10-80X80mm
This machine is based on the improvement of the cutting knife on the market to cut the conveyor belt. The cutting is designed to move forward and cut into the lower edge. The cutting knife and the lower size material are nylon top blades. Eliminate contamination of cut-to-size conveyor belts into the product. After cutting, the product will fall freely into the collector, eliminating the second centrifugal force of the dish and hob cutter. Accurate size, suitable for cutting, shredding, slicing of stems, leafy vegetables, such as cabbage, cabbage, chives, mustard, garlic, kelp and soy products. It is an ideal machine for cutting vegetables in the vegetable processing, pickling industry, large supermarkets, and cafeteria hotels.
The material travels forward on the conveyor belt of the feeding trough. After being clamped and compressed by the upper pressure belt, the material is cut into sections by a vertical knife that is reciprocated up and down. The material is cut into squares or rectangles.
You can change the cutting specifications by replacing the vertical knife (because the distance of the small vertical knife welded on different vertical knives is different, which is explained when ordering) and changing the step distance of the upper and lower conveyor belts.
1. When transporting the machine to the designated working position, ensure that the machine is stable and reliable.
2. Check all parts before use, whether the fasteners are loose during transportation, and whether the switch and power cord are damaged due to transportation, and take corresponding measures in a timely manner.
3. Check whether there is any foreign matter on the conveyor belt, if there is any foreign matter, it must be cleaned up to avoid damage to the cutter.
4. Determine whether the power supply voltage matches the rated voltage of the unit. And reliably grounded at the fuselage mark.
5. A professional electrician will connect the power cord (cable) that comes with the machine to a wide-open power switch with all poles disconnected (if the length is not enough, the same type cord can be replaced) Turn on the power, and press the "ON" button to check if the conveyor is running in the correct direction. Otherwise, cut off the power immediately and readjust the wiring.
6. Run in the direction of the arrow and must not be reversed.
1. Before the machine continues to work, it must be cut and tested to see if the specifications of the cut vegetables are consistent with the required specifications, otherwise the length of the cut vegetables should be adjusted. After meeting the requirements, normal work can be performed.
2. Install the vertical knife.
Open the protective cover, first turn the adjustable eccentric wheel to make the tool holder frame reach the bottom dead point, and then raise the tool holder frame by 1/2 mm to tighten the nut connecting the vertical knife and the tool holder.
3. Install the lower knife edge. The lower knife edge is matched with the upper knife when it leaves the factory. Note that the lower knife edge must be in the center of the lower knife edge.
4. Adjusting the length of the cut vegetables: observe whether the length value of the test cut matches the required length, and adjust the distance of the eccentric block to change the length of the cut product. Turn the adjustable eccentric, loosen the fastening screws of the connecting rod, move the slider from the outside to the inside to reduce the cutting length; move the slider from the inside to the outside to increase the cutting length, and tighten the adjustment screw after adjustment.
This machine includes a sharp vertical knife, a reciprocating knife holder, rotating parts and high-voltage power supply. When changing tools, changing cutting specifications and maintenance, you must first cut off and lock the power supply. Visually confirm that the machine has completely stopped Do not remove the cover and protective plate until it is damaged.
Daily maintenance is mainly to add lubricating oil to the copper lining, ratchet wheel and outer spherical bearing of the telescopic rod for up and down reciprocating motion. The machine needs to be refilled after about 4-6 hours of work.
When it is not used for a long time, it should be performed according to the routine maintenance of the machine.